We’re passionate about blinds at Blinds Hut, so if you’re normally a curtains person and you need a little convincing that blinds are right for you, then here are some of the key benefits of blinds outlined for you: We offer an extensive range of blind styles and colours at Blinds Hut to suit any window, any space and any style of home. But well apart from being a stylish and eye catching addition to your home, blinds offer many other benefits too, which shouldn’t be overlooked when considering whether or not blinds are right for you. So here’s some of their key features and advantages outlined for you to help you make your decision:
- Blinds offer simplicity & practicality
- Blinds offer affordability
- Blinds offer functionality
- Blinds offer accuracy
With no need for hold backs, tracks or poles, blinds are easy to fit, extremely user friendly and easy to operate. The fittings for blinds are usually less obtrusive than those of tracks or poles so blinds make a great practical solution for small windows or windows with limited space around them for fixtures, fittings and stack-back areas.
Because blinds need no addition tracks or poles to install them, they offer a great economical solution for effective, attractive window dressing that won’t blow your budget; and can look every bit as eye catching as curtains - so don’t think that going for blinds only means that you’re compromising on style! Made to measure blinds in particular mean that although you may have paid a slight premium for a custom making service, you won’t need to incur any additional costs in getting them cut to size or altered to fit your windows. The vast majority of made to measure blinds come ready to hang with little or no assembly required other than securely fitting the brackets.
Full fitting instructions are normally enclosed; meaning that in the majority of cases home fitting is possible, without the need to enlist the services and costs of a professional fitter. You’ll get a perfectly professional look at a perfectly affordable price!
Rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms are prone to higher humidity and condensation. Certain types of blinds, in particular rollers or verticals, are great for these rooms as they are more suited to withstand these conditions. Many roller and vertical blind fabrics are purposely manufactured to withstand moisture and damp conditions, or even to be wipe clean, so are perfect for such situations.
Measuring for your blinds and deciding on the correct finished size can be a tricky business and a costly one if you get it wrong. With our easy to use made to measure ordering system, at Blinds Hut all you need to do is decide whether you blind is going inside or outside your window, then following our clear and simple pop-up measuring guides, enter your measurements into the correct boxes on the ordering page and leave the rest up to us. Any necessary allowances or clearances will be made and your blind will arrive in the perfect size and ready to fit. In short blinds are a practical, durable, affordable, stylish and hassle-free solution for your windows.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- I want to install blinds in my office space: which type should I choose?
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- How do I keep my blinds protected from damage caused by dogs, cats and other pets?
- How coloured window blinds can help to aid sleep
- A guide to choosing the right blinds for winter
- How to use curtains with blinds to block out light
- How to fit a blind to a skylight
- Fabric, venetian or wooden blinds: Which one is right for me?
- The benefits of blinds
- How do I decide whether to have curtains or a blind at my windows?
- Should I go for ready-made or made to measure blinds?
- How to measure windows for blinds: Roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- What to consider when looking for blackout blinds
- How to repair venetian and roller blinds mechanisms
- How to know when it’s time to replace your blinds
- How to choose a blind on a tight budget
- Tools and equipment for installing window blinds
- Roman, Roller or Venetian- What style of blind should I go for?
- I’m on a tight budget, are there any ready made blinds that I can customize to fit my window?
- I want a modern and minimalistic look, what kind of blinds would achieve this?
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?