Ordering blinds, especially made to measure blinds, can be a little bit daunting. That is because you have to make careful measurements before making a purchase, and if you mistake inches for centimetres, or make a similar mistake then you can end up with blinds that are too small or too large for your window. With ready made blinds you may be able to return them (and just have to pay postage fees) but with custom made blinds this is less likely. So before you place an order review our measuring guides, and then follow each of the simple steps below:
When you visit our site the first thing you will need to do is find a blind that meets your needs, and there a number of ways you can go about doing this. One of the easiest is using our site search at the top of the page. If you start typing in the search box then a number of search results will appear. You can really be specific with your query, searching for colours, styles and blind types - this makes it really simple to find your ideal blind.
Alternatively you can click onto main categories for each blind type either from our homepage or using the navigation at the top of our page. When you go to a specific category page you can then apply filters to help you narrow down your search further. Little check boxes are visible on the left side of the page, or as a drop down on mobile. From here you can select colour options for example, and then only certain colour blinds will be visible on the page. This is a great tool for helping you fine tune our site to find the exact blind type you want.
Did you know we offer free samples? Well we do. We appreciate that buying a blind from a website can be a little daunting, how can you know that the blind you choose meets your needs and will look right within your home? Well you just can't. The product images we use are great and can allow you to imagine what these blinds will look like but you might just need something more tangible to make a decision.
So when you have found a blind you are considering buying, if you are still unsure then feel free to order a sample. We don't charge for these, so we don't mind you ordering a fabric sample to help you make your decision. This will be sent out in the post and arrive with you in a few days. If you're happy with the sample you can then come back to the site and make a purchase.
If you have made your choice and are ready to make a purchase then here is our easy to follow guide to inserting blind sizes, and completing your order:
Step One: Go to the product you want to purchase and enter width and drop sizes, a guideline will be given for minimum and maximum sizes, these vary by blind type, and specific models of blind. Once entered you can then click calculate price, to give you an update price based on your measurements.
Step Two: Review the price and if you are happy select measurement options (recess size or actual blind size) and control side (left hand or right hand). Certain blinds also have additional options for head rail type, and lining options. For example on some roman blinds you can have a black out lining. Most options won't affect price, but having a blackout lining will, so before adding to basket just check whether the price has changed, and whether you are still happy with your choice. If you are then you can add the blind to your basket.
Step Three: Go to your basket and review your order, if you are happy click proceed to checkout. If you want to make any changes or notice any errors then please amend these before continuing with your order.
Step Four: On the checkout page you will need to fill out personal details. These are required to ensure we can keep track of your order, and so that it is delivered to the right address. Details required include email address, name, address and phone number.
Step Five: You will then need to select a delivery and payment method.
Step Six: After all these details have been filled out then your will see a final price for your order, which includes the cost of the blind and any delivery costs. If you are still happy with the price then click Place Order. From there you will be directed to Sagepay for card payments or Paypal for Paypal payments. Once you have completed the payment process you will return back to our website, where you will be able to complete and confirm your order.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Seaside styling: How to add a nautical theme to your bathroom using window blinds
- Pretty in pink: a guide to pink window blinds
- I want to install blinds in my office space: which type should I choose?
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- How to modernise your home using geometric blinds
- How to give your bedroom a French inspired makeover by using window blinds
- How to create a safari theme in a child’s bedroom
- How to bring nature indoors by using floral window blinds
- How to accessorise with grey window blinds
- How do I keep my blinds protected from damage caused by dogs, cats and other pets?
- How coloured window blinds can help to aid sleep
- A guide to the latest window blind colour trends
- A guide to choosing the right blinds for winter
- 6 beautiful ways to use blue window blinds
- 5 window blinds influenced by New York city living
- 5 white window blinds that you’ll want in your home
- 5 blinds that will help maximise natural lighting in your home
- I want blinds for my bathroom: What should I consider?
- How to use curtains with blinds to block out light
- How to fit a blind to a skylight
- Fabric, venetian or wooden blinds: Which one is right for me?
- The benefits of blinds
- How do I decide whether to have curtains or a blind at my windows?
- Should I go for ready-made or made to measure blinds?
- How to measure windows for blinds: Roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- What to consider when looking for blackout blinds
- How to re-vamp your office using window blinds
- How to repair venetian and roller blinds mechanisms
- How to know when it’s time to replace your blinds
- How to create the illusion of height and width with striped window blinds
- How to create a vintage cottage feel with window blinds
- How to choose a blind on a tight budget
- How to add colour to your kitchen with window blinds
- Add a touch of sophistication to your bedroom with patterned blinds
- Tools and equipment for installing window blinds
- Roman, Roller or Venetian- What style of blind should I go for?
- I’m on a tight budget, are there any ready made blinds that I can customize to fit my window?
- I want a modern and minimalistic look, what kind of blinds would achieve this?
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?