Brain Printed Roller Blind In Grey
3 year guaranteeOn all our made to measure blinds
Can We Help You?01782 568739 Mon-Fri 9.30-5.00pm
30 years experienceWe have the experience and expertise of made to measure blinds
Free ShippingOn orders over £100*
As printed blinds are custom made please use these guides to see how the finished blind will look, depending on size requirements:
- Size and position of printed blind designs (pdf)
- How our football blinds look (pdf)
- How our jungle blinds look (pdf)
- How our spaceman blinds look (pdf)
Control side - The side that the lift control is situated and the position of the fabric roll will be determined by your selections on placing your order – to make sure that your choices are suited to your requirements - click the help options by each selection box.
Joins - In this range there is a restriction on the sizes available meaning there are no joins in these blinds.
Fixings - Our roller blinds are all supplied with the necessary brackets to fix your blinds, but due to the complexities of fixings, screws may not be included.
Roller blind specifications - The blind that you order will be made to the measurements that you specify (within a 5mm tolerance). Please note this is a custom made product and to avoid disappointment please double check your measurements and read our measuring guides.
To help you decide if this blind is for you we have supplied fitting details:
All our blinds come with all the necessary fixings to allow you to easily fix your blind. When fitting your roller blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to. Here are some help articles you may find useful:
Popular guides about printed blinds
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- How to create a safari theme in a child’s bedroom
- I want to know everything about printed blinds
- How to create a child’s custom blind
- 10 ideas for personalised blinds
- How to measure windows for blinds: roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?