Kensington Plain Roller Blind Port
The rich tones of the Kensington plain roller blind Port make it a stunning complement for almost any room in the house. However, this blind offers more than just an attractive appearance and privacy. It also is moisture resistant, making it especially appropriate for the kitchen, bathroom or any room where moisture is a problem. Finding blinds for these areas that are not only useful, but also in a dazzling colour is often difficult. However, these are made to measure blinds getting the correct size is always easy. Kensington roller blind Port can enhance a number of colour schemes. It is a wonderful addition to a monochromatic grey room and can add a dash of colour to a cream and light wood toned decor. The colour is stunning with pale blue and also excellent with coral and light green. It will enhance almost any decor and can be used alone or with sheer panels or curtains.Product Code: DC/M2MRB/KENSGTN/PORT
3 year guaranteeOn all our made to measure blinds
30 years experienceWe have the experience and expertise of made to measure blinds
Free ShippingOn orders over £100*
The blind that you order will be made to the measurements that you specify within a tolerance of:
3mm width tolerance
5mm length tolerance
If this tolerance is potentially an issue, please speak to our customer services team before you place your order.
The operating chain on this range is manufactured to be approximately 10cm from the bottom of the blind.
To help you decide if this blind is for you we have supplied fitting details:
All our blinds come with all the necessary fixings to allow you to easily fix your blind. When fitting your roller blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to. Here are some help articles you may find useful:
- Fitting advice and information (article)
- How to fit a roller blind (article)
- Measuring advice for different window types (article)
- Tools required to fit a window blind (article)
- Child safety guidance when fitting a blind (article)
All our blinds come with all the necessary fixings to allow you to easily fix your blind.
Please click below for helpful measuring and fitting guides:
Fixing your venetian blinds
When fitting your venetian blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to.
Here are some suggestions as to what might work for you:
Popular roller guides
- I want to know everything about roller blinds
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- How to measure windows for blinds: roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- How to fit a roller blind
- Tools and equipment for installing window blinds
- The benefits of blinds
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?