Mercia Blackout Roller Blind Graphite
The Mercia Blackout Roller Blind Graphite is a popular blind which provides a contemporary design, and also a certain amount of privacy. For your convenience the control mechanism can be fitted to either the left or right side of the blind, and keep in mind that curtains can be used alongside this blind to complete the look of your window. To find out a little more view our guides to fitting and measuring a roller blind, as well as our buying guides covering design and style advice.
Roll Option Information
Please note this blind fabric is only available with a reverse roll option.
The backing is not colour co-ordinated with the front and therefore to achieve a suitable finished look, reverse roll is a requirement.Product Code: DC/M2MRB/MERCIA/GRAPHITE
3 year guaranteeOn all our made to measure blinds
30 years experienceWe have the experience and expertise of made to measure blinds
Free ShippingOn orders over £100*
The blind that you order will be made to the measurements that you specify within a tolerance of:
3mm width tolerance
5mm length tolerance
If this tolerance is potentially an issue, please speak to our customer services team before you place your order.
The operating chain on this range is manufactured to be approximately 10cm from the bottom of the blind.
To help you decide if this blind is for you we have supplied fitting details:
All our blinds come with all the necessary fixings to allow you to easily fix your blind. When fitting your roller blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to. Here are some help articles you may find useful:
- Fitting advice and information (article)
- How to fit a roller blind (article)
- Measuring advice for different window types (article)
- Tools required to fit a window blind (article)
- Child safety guidance when fitting a blind (article)
All our blinds come with all the necessary fixings to allow you to easily fix your blind.
Please click below for helpful measuring and fitting guides:
Fixing your venetian blinds
When fitting your venetian blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to.
Here are some suggestions as to what might work for you:
Popular roller guides
- I want to know everything about roller blinds
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- How to measure windows for blinds: roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- How to fit a roller blind
- Tools and equipment for installing window blinds
- The benefits of blinds
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?