3 year guaranteeOn all our made to measure blinds
Can We Help You?01782 568739 Mon-Fri 9.30-5.00pm
30 years experienceWe have the experience and expertise of made to measure blinds
Free ShippingOn orders over £100*
The blind that you order will be made to the measurement that you specify (within a 5mm tolerance). If you order a recess blind size,(i.e. you specify the size of your recess, a small amount will be deducted from the size you have given to ensure that the blind clears the sides of the window.
There is a draw cord to operate the opening and closing of the blinds and a control chain to control the tilt. You can also select how the louvres bunch together on opening. See the options help next to the draw options selection box.
The type of fixing must be selected on ordering. Top fix (top of window recess or ceiling) or face fix (to the window frame or wall above window). All the necessary brackets and fixings are supplied.
The vane width for this vertical blind is 89mm.
All our blinds come with all the necessary brackets to allow you to easily fix your blind.
Please click below to view and download or print our measuring and fitting guides for vertical blinds:
When fitting your blind, you need to use the appropriate fixing depending on what type of wall or window you are fixing to.
Here are some suggestions as to what might work for you:
Popular guides about vertical blinds
- How to replace a slat on a vertical blind
- How to repair vertical blinds that keep falling down
- How to order a window blind online at Blinds Hut
- The benefits of blinds
- How to measure windows for blinds: roller, roman, vertical and venetian
- Tools and equipment for installing window blinds
- I have toddlers and I’m concerned about the health and safety issues with the cords on blinds, what can I do?